- SAP Business Suite or other batch jobs may fail with ASE 7xx series memory errors.
- JDBC is in use to pass batch inserts to ASE.
- ASE using temporary tables to process batch inserts.
- ASE errors that may occur are:
705 19 2 There is no room for process %d to store PROC_HDR 0x%lx in Pss.
706 20 2 Process %d tried to remove PROC_HDR 0x%lx that it does not hold in Pss.
707 20 2 System error detected during attempt to free memory at address 0x%lx. Please consult the ASE error log for more details.
715 20 2 Unable to locate a procedure cache memory control descriptor for memory '0x%p' in the global list.
719 20 2 The last prochdr value is not available for the prochdr '0x%p'. This is an Adaptive Server internal error. Please contact Sybase Tech Support.
- ASE error 691 or other errors may follow 7xx series errors.
- ASE may report a stack trace in the ASE errorlog that includes modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
CR#775030, CR775030, 775030, temp, memory, stacktrace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.