- the max number of threads is reached in Tomcat every night at some hour.
- All the hybris nodes within the cluster are affected
- It all goes fine after a restart
- When analysing thread dumps, you can see many locked ajp threads.
- AJP configuration is in BIO mode
- Apache maxConnection and Tomcat maxThread are set to default values (300, 200 resp.)
hybris platform 5.1.1 Tomcat 7
Apache, Tomcat, ajp, BIO, NIO, maxThread, maxConnection, maxClients, performance , KBA , CEC-COM-CPS , SAP Commerce , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.