- When a user with a different user locale (browser language) than English(US) wants to modify or create a report, many additional sessions from the same user on the tomcat server will be created
- When a user (with browser language set to English (US) modifies a report, there is no problem. The tomcat logs show a HTTP status 200
- When a user (with browser language set to Swedish) modifies a report, we can see HTTP 404 errors in the tomcat logs
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP3 Patch 1 (BI 4.1 SP3 P1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- MSSQL 2008 R2 SP2
- Default Tomcat from BI installation
Jsession, cookies, tomcat, fiddler, JsessionID, session created, JsessionID not transfered to Java , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.