- In storage unit managed bulk ST (Storage Type) there is no way of picking partial quantities from SUs (Storage Units), i.e. with remaining quantities, using the online transactions such as LT1B, LT11, LT12, etc.
- Picking from bulk ST you confirm with difference (in the SU there is less amount in reality than according to the system). The open amount in the transfer order is still lowered by the confirmed + difference amount.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SU, ST, block, Blocklager, LE, Lagereinheit, Lagertyp, Auslagerung, von, Von-Lagertyp, menge, TA, Transportauftrag, quittieren, Differenz, Differenzmenge , KBA , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , LE-WM-TFM-SP , Stock Postings / Posting Changes , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.