- Error log reports ASE error 691:
Encountered invalid logical page '0' while accessing database 'tempdb' (2), object 'sysgams' (14), index 'sysgams' (0), partition 'sysgams_14' (14). This is an internal system error. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- Alternatively, errors 690 or 692 may be reported instead:
690 20 2
Pageno in lk_pglocked (%u) different from lockobj (%u).
692 20 2
Uninitialized logical page '%u' was read while accessing %S_PTNINFO. Please contact Sybase Technical Support.
- A stack trace including the modules am_op() and pg_ptndeall() may also be reported
- Data modification language (DML) -- ie: INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE -- was being executed by the process involved
- The database involved is over 64GB on a 2K-page server, 128GB on a 4K-page server
- ALTER DATABASE cannot expand the database device with no error message, when the database size exceeds 64 GB in 2 k page size
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , global allocation map , vldb , gam page , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.