- SuccessFactors, we have a variety of ways to explain our latest quarter's innovations. Some of these updates are opt-in, which means that you, as a Support Contact Administrator, will have to contact Customer Success with specific codes, which are listed in the OneVoice webinars, Release Summary, and Release Readiness Notes documents.
How can I activate the new Updates in the test instance in order to test them?
Will the new Upgrades be automatically installed in the production instance? What if I don't want to implement the new features?
- Platform Services & Tools
- Information regarding Product Update (a.k.a. Product Release) is located in Customer Community (http://community.successfactors.com/)
- Most particularly you can find details of each realease's new features, upgrades, fixed issues and much mores.
- Check the following link for more detailed infromation on incoming or past releases:
Access Release information and documentation >>
Tip: Log into Community with your Support Portal credentials.
- For detailed dates for Preview Release and Production Release on 2016, please check also Customer Commnuity here:
realease update upgrade preview production dates , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To