This document outlines general information for Trained and Certified SAP SuccessFactors Partners.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Partners can direct inquiries to the following resources.
First and foremost are:
- Your Own Resources: Leverage Senior Internal resources within your respective organizations as the first line of support
- Guides: Re-visit the implementation guides and product documentation for the product to be sure it’s not already covered there
- Using the Check Tool
The check tool goes over your configuration files for potential problems and errors. We recommend that you run it before you pursue additional help options
- SAP Help Portal
- Provides Release Summaries, System Requirements, Implementation Guides and Product Documentation
- Note: Some Product Guides require a logon to access, please ensure you are logged on to the SAP Help Portal in order to see all of our guides (lock icon in top right)
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Knowledge documents on our products including how-to and troubleshooting information
- One Support LaunchPad also returns SAP Notes, Guided Answers, WIKIs, Community Posts and Help Portal documentation
- Partner Implementation Guide
Online guide that provides current and comprehensive information to assist Partner Consultants in successfully implementing SAP SuccessFactors Solutions
- PDC – Partner Delivery Community
- A site where partners can search for answers, post questions, share knowledge and stay informed/educated on implementation & product topics
- Includes module-specific forums covering the entire product including integration/technology
- Enhancement Requests
To have your idea considered and voted on by the community, and to track the interest of others in the community, please use the new SuccessFactors Influence portal
- SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Operations Portal
- Provisioning access requests;
- BizX and LMS Sales Demo requests;
- SFTP account request and password reset;
- iContent account request and password reset.
- Partner Edge
- Partner Tools support;
- Event news and recordings;
- PartnerEdge program information;
- Training and certification.
Note: If you have any issues to access PartnerEdge portal please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask an Expert Peer
- Ask an Expert Peer lets you collaborate on your technical, product-related questions through one-on-one interactions with a qualified and approved expert outside of SAP
- Learn more about Ask an Expert Peer via the landing page or FAQs
- Learning Hub – Learning Hub Professional Edition (for more info on prices, edition options, please reach out yo your PXM – Partner Experience Manager or your local SAP Education team)
Solution Training & Certification portfolio
- Training certification shop / Certification HUB (for more info on prices please reach out to your PXM – Partner Experience Manager or your local SAP Education contact)
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Learning Room (select SAP SuccessFactors HXM Learning Room)
- Enablement path (Sales, presales, consultant, developer);
- Demo assets;
- Events calendar.
- Roadmap Explorer
Roadmaps for future product portfolio & the Intelligent Enterprise, transformation guides and more
- Implementation design principles for SAP SuccessFactors Solutions (IDP)
- Structured guidance and advice on how to address challenging customer requirements.
- Frequently asked questions occurring during the design and implementation phases of project.
- See KBA 2861334 for additional info.
- If you have not yet been certified you may seek help from another trained/certified resource in your organization or contact SuccessFactors Professional Services for a paid service;
- Please remember that tickets via support will adhere to our SLA's (see KBA 2155240) . A general question is a low priority, so turnaround times will not be immediate and Product Support will provide updates as per our SLA's;
- When submitting a support ticket, to prevent delays, please provide the information as requested in KBA 2323444 BizX Platform - Partner support & help request - Creating an incident. This a general incident logging template, Product Support may ask for additional information depending on the nature of your issue.
SAP, SF SuccessFactors, HCM, BizX, platform, learning, partner, partners, support, sap, partner resources, partner, support, ask an expert peer, roadmap, implementation, partner edge, training, certification , KBA , salesdemo_reviewed , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-CAL , Calibration Module , How To