- What are Role-Based Permissions (RBP)?
- Where to find documentation about RBP?
- Which modules are covered by RBP?
- How to create permission groups?
- How to create permission roles?
- How to assign permission roles to groups?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Role-Based Permissions (RBP) manage the permissions in the SuccessFactors suite
- RBP controls access to the applications and what users can see and edit
- It's a suite-wide authorization concept which applies to the majority of modules
- The main elements in RBP are permission groups and permission roles
- The following links direct to user assistance documentation on Role-Based Permissions (RBP) and cover its main topics:
- Introduction to Using RBP
- What are Role-Based Permissions?
- Permission Groups
- Creating Static Permission Groups
- Creating Dynamic Permission Groups
- View, Edit, Copy, and Delete Permission Groups
- Permission Roles
- Creating Permission Roles
- Assigning Permissions to a Role
- View, Edit, Copy, and Delete Permission Roles
- Creating a New Role for External Users
- Grant Permission Roles
- How to Use the Master List of Role-Based Permissions
- How can you check the permissions assigned to a user?
- How can you run an ad hoc report?
- Cross Domain Ad Hoc Reporting Between the RBP and Employee Central Domains
- How do you run a user search
- Testing your RBP Configuration
SF, success factors, PLT, platform, bizx, biz x, RBP Admin Guide, RBP Manual, RBP setup instructions, Role-based permission, how to create permission group, how to create permission role , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To