- Job fails with "DBS-070404 SQL submitted to ODBC data source <***> resulted in error <[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Sybase IQ] Feature, input datatype DATEFORMAT at line 1, is not supported."
- When using to_char function to cast a number to a character SAP Data Services tries to push it down using the DATEFORMAT function.
- DATEFORMAT function is only usable for date to char functions, whereas SAP Data Services function to_char also allows numeric input.
- SAP Data Services 184.108.40.2068
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP03 and higher
- Windows 2008 R2
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP IQ 16.0
bods, sybase IQ, to_char, dataformat , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.