- Job fails with "DBS-070404 SQL submitted to ODBC data source <***> resulted in error <[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Sybase IQ] Feature, input datatype DATEFORMAT at line 1, is not supported."
- When using to_char function to cast a number to a character SAP Data Services tries to push it down using the DATEFORMAT function.
- DATEFORMAT function is only usable for date to char functions, whereas SAP Data Services function to_char also allows numeric input.
- SAP Data Services 184.108.40.2068
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP03 and higher
- Windows 2008 R2
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP IQ 16.0
bods, sybase IQ, to_char, dataformat , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.