- You are sending the net price in the POITEM session.
- There is an inforecord. For example, info record with scales.
- The net price sent to the BAPI is been overwritten by the one set in info record.
- You can also face warnigs such as ME 386 (Order quantity violates rounding rules) and/or 06 244 (Lower price obtained for quantities greater than).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, inforecord, NET_PRICE, POITEM, PO_ITEM, ME386, 06244, NETPR, condition, conditions, SRM , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.