- Following an upgrade of BI Platform, when attempting to save / export a Web Intelligence report in BI Platform, the following error is returned:
- The document's serialization version is too recent (Error: WIS 30915)
- WebI Rich Client, HTML, and Applet WebI editors are all affected
- The resolution outlined in KBA 2076988 was not successful in resolving the issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 webintelligence html java applet editor editing saving saves saved errors fail fails failed commit WIS 30915 document documents version launch pad cleanup clean up , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.