- How to open a .txt or .csv file in Microsoft Excel?
- How can I open UDF file in Microsoft Excel?
- Where can I open csv files?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SuccessFactors uses .csv file format and many users will have Microsoft Excel installed on computers, here is some tips on how to open a .txt or .csv extension in MS Excel 2016 version:
- Open Excel > Click on Data tab;
- Click on From text icon and select the localition where the file is saved > Click on Import;
- Analyze if the file is being shown with the column you would like to see > if yes, click in Load;
- If the columns are not in the correct format, in File Origin you can select another format. By default the format you should used is Unicode (UTF-8);
- Select the format that you would like to work > Click in Load;
If you have additional question or are facing some issue, you should engage your internal IT Team to further help you. This KBA contain only some tips that you should follow.
User data file, which program use, UTF-8, excel, special, character , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To