- ASE statement cache is enabled
- The optdiag utility have been invoked to gather simulate statistics
- Process fails with a signal 11 message and stack trace:
kernel Current process (0x2c6f0570) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x0x000000000112b10d (s__make_param+0xe3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000001f)
Other calls may include :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , lwp , lightweight procedures , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.