- Assertion failure reported in ASE errorlog
- Stack trace follows which includes modules rec_undo_log(), rec_onlinetime() and online_database
- ASE running under the diagserver binary rather than the dataserver binary
- ONLINE DATABASE recovery running in UNDO phase
- LOAD DATABASE was performed
- Log of restored database dumpfile includes CREATE INDEX log records which were rolled back in the same log
- Database option 'ddl in tran' enabled for the involved database
- Stack trace reported contains some of the following functions:
xfe_up_skip_in_clr_ctr < 0") failed in file ... - SAP ASE"> Read more...
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
776549, CR 776549, CR# 776549, rec_undo_log, transaction , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.