- You can get timely support news and updates from our @SAPCloudSupport Twitter feed. Previously, this Twitter account was protected, meaning that you needed to request access in order to view the content we shared. Now, as a part of our effort to continue to improve our communication with you, we have made this feed public. Note: You will still need Support Portal credentials in order to access any links that we share.
- Platform Services & Tools
What kind of content can I expect to see?
- The @SAPCloudSupport Twitter feed will feature service, outage and maintenance notifications; announcements and communications, such as our Admin Compass newsletter; event information, such as our Welcome to Customer Success and VIP webinars; links to our latest blog articles and information about our newest innovations; and more!
Tip: You will now be able to filter by hashtag to see updates pertinent to your data center. We will include the hashtag #SFDC__ in each data center-specific tweet for your convenience. (For example, if my SuccessFactors instance lives in data center 12 (DC12), I can follow tweets with the hashtag #SFDC12 to see all updates relevant to just my data center.) Announcements pertaining to all customers, regardless of data center will not include such a hashtag. To determine your data center, please visit the Service Status tab in the Cloud Support Portal.
Can I contact Support via Twitter?
- We are not currently offering Support by Twitter. This means we cannot update you on the status of your cases, give support advice, or provide any information that is specific to your customer account or SuccessFactors instance. If you have a specific Support question that is not answered by searching the Knowledge Base, we encourage you to submit a case via the Support Portal (https://support.sap.com) or contact us by chat or phone.
How to Connect with Us on Twitter
- Log into your Twitter account
- Navigate to our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/SAPSFCloudHelp
- Click the "Follow" button
- You will now receive updates on your Twitter feed!
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions