- While processing actions using report RSPPFPROCESS, the same actions that have already been processed, whether they be successful or failed, are processed and executed again.
- This can result in a huge build up of executed actions, many of which did not need to be executed
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-BF-ACI , Actions/Output Determination , BC-SRV-GBT-PPF , Post Processing Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.