- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server crashed while populating rows in the MDA (Monitoring Database Access) table monTableCompression:
- The ASE errorlog reported an "infected with signal 11" error in the mda__tc_scan_mempool() call with a stacktrace:
Current process (0x2bb015e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000016abf49 (mda__tc_scan_mempool+0x174), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000018)
- The process terminated by the ASE server held a spinlock:
Spinlocks held by kpid 45810014
Spinlock Resource->rpdesmgr_spin at address 0x00002aaaaed005c0 owned by 45810014
- The stacktrace included the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
segmentation, fault, segfault, access, violation, stack, trace, 749058, CR749058, CR#749058, compression, statistics , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.