When transaction FBL1N is run, many vendors appear on the same screen, but when it is printed, only one vendor appears per page.
The expectation is to have the printout as it appears on the screen, i.e. multiple vendors on the same page.
- ERP Financials - General Ledger Accounting - Basic Functions - Reporting/Analysis/Display
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
FBL1N, print, page, Druck, drucken, Seite, Einzelpostenliste, Anzeige, Kreditor, vendor, screen, print, page, display, line item display, per page, layout , KBA , FI-AP-AP-D , Reporting/Analysis/Display , FI-GL-GL-D , Reporting/Analysis/Display , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.