Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have implemented QMS/QMI to Verint, but there are errors recording in Verint. When looking at the QMS logs, you noticed the following errors:
- ERR> Credentials::Create: Can't create server due to no certificate specified
- ERR> TcpServer[004CDA48]: CQMIServer::Init - TcpServer::SSLCreate failed. - 2148074254 (0x8009030e) No credentials are available in the security package Failed to initialize Http Soap server certificate
- ERR> CQMIConManager::StartThreads - Server initialization failed, Failed to initialize QMI Server Peer
- ERR> QMS Service: Failed to Initialize QMI Interface
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SSLCreate failed, CQMIConManager, QMI, QMS , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.