- Return code 2
- Run-time objects
- Change existing LTRS Filter
- Regenerate runtime objects
- RC = 2: Error reading the data
- Message No. DMC_RT_MSG040
- Aborted due to data inconsistency
- Function module /1LT/... does not exist and cannot be called
- When applying corrections sometimes the correction states "regenerate the runtime objects" for tables with inconsistencies.
- There is no access plan with ID 00001
- After upgrade of source system the following dumps occurrs in ST22:
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
ABAP Program /1LT/XXXXX96000010000010175
Application Component Not assigned
The current ABAP program "DMC_CALL_OLC" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
In include "/1LT/XX96000010000010175TOP", in line 150 of program
"/1LT/XXXXX96000010000010175", the following syntax errors
- Cannot update logging table in sender system
- Error while processing runtime objects
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server before DMIS 2018 SP4
If on DMIS 2018 SP4 or higher please use KBA 2776058.
SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6, SP7, SP8, SP9, SP10, SP11, SP12, SP13, DMIS 2010, DMIS 2011, DMIS 2018, Reset Runtime Objects Flags, LTRC, Generate Runtime Modules, SLT, LTR, , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.