- "iqunload" and "iqunload_tool" is a IQ Database migration utility and both are identical.
- A command line utility to unload a full or partial schema based on a subset of tables and users. Data can optionally be included in the unload.
- Run iqunload against an SAP IQ12.7, IQ15.4 or later database to unload the database schema, and optionally, its data into a SQL script file. You can then load the schema file into another SAP IQ database of the same version.
- 'iqunload_tool' is internally called when you use 'iqunload'.
- You should not use 'iqunload_tool'. Please run 'iqunload' always.
- SAP IQ 16.1(0)
- SAP IQ 15.4
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
iqunload ; iqunload_tool ; migration ; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.