- Error: Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS '<hostname>:6400'. The CMS on machine '<hostname>' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031) when logging on to the Central Management Console in BI 4.x
- Event Viewer shows the following error messages:
- The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.
- Missing parameter dbDriver, expected in <install dir>/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/win64_x64/_boe_<hostname>.dbinfo. (FWB 00083)
- Server Intelligence Agent(SIA) is running however logging to the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) via Manage Server throws the following error: Unable to logon. Could not connect to server <Fully Qualified Domain Name of server>:6400. Please check that the server name is correct & that the server is running.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) platform 4.x
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system
4.0, 4.1, CMS stopped, CMC FWM 20031, FWB 00083, Missing parameter, dbDriver, -dbinfo corrupt, failed, login, FWM20031, dbinfo file , KBA , biserver , biinst , emkba , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.