- The documentation is confusing about how to configure the sub-capacity with SySam 2.0.
- The utilization of the sub-capacity allows SAP Products to only use the number of CPU declared for a machine partition, and not all CPUs present on the physical machine.
- SySam 2.0 with various SAP products installed on Solaris Logical Machine which is a split of a larger physical Solaris host.
- SAP Sybase Software Assest Management (SySAM) 2.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.x
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.x
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.x
virtual machine, logical machine, configuration, SYBASE_SAM_CAPACITY, server, unserved, machine partition, RESOURCESET, PARTITON, sysamcap , KBA , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.