- With a Central Management Server's system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) running on Oracle...
- When attempting to log in to the Central Management Console or BI Launch Pad, the following error is returned:
- The CMS on machine '<servername>' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)
- CMS trace logs include the following error:
- Database access error. Reason Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library clntsh and failed because of error: [clntsh: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
- And / or, errors including ORA-12154, IES 10901, WIS 10901 are returned when viewing or refreshing Web Inteligence reports based on Oracle
' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)""> Read more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- supported Linux / Unix operating systems
- Oracle client
bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 bi4.x bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris IBM AIX 6.1 7.1 7.2 CMC clntsh libclntsh.so , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.