- Is there a way to replace text for “My Employee File” or “Employees Files”?
- Could we rename the text “My Employee File” or “Employees Files”?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Go in Admin Center > Search for Text Replacement;
- Search for COMMON_EMPLOYEE_FILES_TAB and COMMON_EMP_EMPLOYEE_FILES_TAB;
- In the fields Replace With Text, place the new text that you would like > Click in Save;
- Perform a logoff/login and analyze the new chance;
2195072 - My Employee File versus Employee Files
Change labels, how to rename, Manage language , KBA , sf employee_central , sf employee , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To