Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Posting start time and posting end time depends on the server time (which you can check by click by clicking “Show Version Information” in V12 or on the “Question mark” icon> “About SuccessFactors” in V11).
- This means the job posting starts when you click “post job” button and ends when the server clock shows midnight.
- This has always been the case and there are no plans to change it at the moment.
- Some users in Pacific time zone thought the posting ending at midnight in their timezone though the server was in Arizona. In fact, as mentioned above, the posting ends at midnight in Arizona timezone. Therefore some postings look like they ended before the due time. This was confusing.
- Now users can see at what time the posting will end in their timezone.
- To make it work, you need to make sure, the user time zone matches your machine time zone.
- Besides, the user’s timezone should not be a three-digit code, which is deprecated, but a full timezone id (Admin Tools> Manage Users or Admin tools> Export Users> Admin Tools > Import Users)
- The system takes into account changes (1 hour forward/ backward) regarding daylight savings automatically.
Posting, Start, End, Time, time zone , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To