How to edit the Posting Expiration email trigger and use the tokens?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Go to Admin Tools > Recruiting;
- Recruiting E-mail Templates;
- Create new templates.
- The email template selected MUST include the custom tokens defined in the "Tips" section.
- To send a consolidated email content, i.e. an email mentioning more than one job posting, the email template must contain [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] and [[END_REPEAT]] tokens defined.
- The Job Owner for the quartz job is by default the logged-in admin user who "enables & saves" the job.
One or more postings for the following Job Requisitions are about to expire.
[[JOB_REQ_ID]]:[[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] handled by [[RECRUITER_FULL_NAME]] belonging to [[HIRING_MGR_FULL_NAME]]
Posting types expiring are:
Please act on them.
posting expiration, recruiting, trigger, email trigger, recruiting email trigger, job requisition expiration, token , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To