The following error is generating when attempting to connect to PRD:
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: There is an error in get connection, java.sql.SQLException: de.simplicit.vjdbc.VJdbcException: Unknown user <USER ID>
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Plateau Report Designer - PRD
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up the connection details as normal.
- Select 'Test Connection' and error is generated
There are two possible reasons:
- The ADMIN account being used does not exist in SuccessFactors Learning.
- The ADMIN account being used does not have REPORT_DEVELOPER Role assigned to it.
- Log in to Go to SuccessFactors Learning ADMIN page(For hosted customer, it must be stage instance).
- Go to System Admin > Application Admin > Admin Management.
- Search for the ADMIN account being used in PRD.
=>If the ADMIN exists, edit and assign REPORT_DEVELOPER role to this account.
=>If the ADMIN doesn't exist, click Add New button to create one ADMIN account with the name and assign REPORT_DEVELOPER Role to it.
report developer, report_developer, unknown user, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem