- How to modify picklists and import picklists for use in Recruiting Management
- Steps to edit picklists in Recruiting Management.
- How to import and export a picklist RCM
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- From Admin tools, type “picklist” and select Picklist Management:
- Check Export all Picklist(s) and uncheck Include System generated job codes if you do not want to export these, choose UTF-8 Font and click Submit to Save the Picklist:
- Identify the picklistid you wish to modify and insert a new line to add a new value:
- With a new line, you can enter the values:
- Leave Colum B blank as this will be assigned automatically by the system:
- When you are done modifying the Picklist, click Save and then click Yes:
- Go back to the Picklists Page on your Instance, check Import Picklist(s):
- Since the Picklist is not completely new, choose “No” and use UTF-8 Encoding (Font) > click Submit. Uploading the picklist can take ½ a minute or longer.
- If the upload was successful, you will receive a confirmation.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Pick List, change, update , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To