I have a Detailed Reporting in Report - Canvas or Online Report Designer (ORD) but I cannot see any data when I build a query. Is my data connected?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Online Report Designer (ORD) / Report - Canvas
- Detailed Reporting
- If you are able to see data domains and select fields in your Detailed Reporting query, most likely your data is connected but the people scope will need to be widened.
- By default, the scope of people returned is based on the Team View of the Logged In user including direct reports. If you are logged in as an admin user who has no manager or direct reports, you may not get data returned by default. Please try "Other Filters" instead
- To change the scope of people returned in a Detailed Reporting query select the Edit menu and choose the People Scope option. Select the People link and change the options. If you are an admin user, you can return use detailed reporting rights or other filters. Once this option has been populated, click ok and OK again. The query will update based on your selections.
- If no data is returned, please check the user’s permissions or permission groups. Another option is to create a test user (or proxy in as an existing user) who has direct reports and access to the ORD to test the default people scope.
People scope in Live Data
Note: People Scope is a feature that has limited availability when using the Advanced Reporting data source.
When you are in Advanced Reporting (ODS) the People Scope is not available.
People scope, Detailed Reporting, Query, No Data , KBA , sf wfp_a , sf wfa , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To