Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- The fields available in both Filter Options and Display Options are non-configurable; however, Department, Division, and Location fields for Filter Options can be disabled.
- There is no way to add or remove fields from these screens.
- If the recruiting user selects a display option that is not configured as a field in the Requisition XML, the resulting column in the requisitions table appears blank.
- Enter data in the job requisition
- Make sure the field ID is a standard field.
Note: If you do not have the XML template, or if you have not enabled Manage Template for Recruiting, reach out to your Implementation Partner for assistance in determining whether the fields are standard ones or custom ones.
Example of standard field:
<field-definition id="department" type="enum" required="true" custom="false">
Example of custom field:
<field-definition id="ACEdepartment" type="enum" required="true" custom="true">
Manage Template for Recruiting:
KB article 2418557 - Is it Possible to Edit Filter Options on the Recruiting Home Page?
sf, success factors, RCM, columns , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To