Custom Help Text is used to provide additional information about the purpose of a field for users doing data input into the field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Admin Tools > Recruiting Languages > select applicable languages
- Grant access to the feature:
RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > select Role > Permission > Manage Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Custom Help Text
- Additional configuration is required to allow end users to use the header and footer templates.
Setting Up Custom Help Text
- Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Custom Help Text
- Select the appropriate object tab – Job Requisition, Job Application or Candidate Profile. Other recruiting objects do not support custom help text.
- Provide the text that should appear in the help text bubble.
Please be informed that any hyperlinks which are included in the custom help text will open in the same window when clicked. This is the current system design. This may lead to data loss if any changes made to the requisition are not saved before clicking on the hyperlink.
Note that Job Application and Candidate Profile custom help text appears to candidates, not recruiting users. There is no way to provide help text on the recruiting user-facing view of the application record.
Removing Custom Help Text
- Select 'Job Requisition' or 'Job Application'
- Click 'Select Fields'
- Uncheck whichever Help Text you want to remove from the requisition or application
- Click 'OK'
- Click 'Save'
Delete, Help Icon, Edit, Hyperlink, Custom, Text , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To