- Why agency users cannot log into the agency portal?
- When trying to log into the agency, the user gets "Login failed" error in agency portal.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Agency Portal
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Agency Portal and enter credentials in four separate fields as follows:
- Get "Login failed" error
There are several possible causes for this behaviour:
- Agency and/or contact are/is inactive.
- User is not entering Agency ID value and/or username in the correct format (agencyID and username are case sensitive). It is better to see how the agency user has been set up in the "Set Up Agency Access" option and try to copy exactly as it shows there.
- User password may need to be reset from the right place (please see below).
There are 3 troubleshooting steps that you can try:
- Check if the agency and the contact are active by following these steps:
- Log into your instance
- Go to Admin Center > Set Up Agency Access
- Select the relevant agencyID from the dropdown
- Under "Users", click on Take Action -> Edit Info (for the relevant user)
- Ensure the correct email address is maintained accurately and the user is active ("Enabled" box beside Active needs to be ticked)
- Click on Update
- Please make sure the agency user fills in the four fields in the correct format
- Company ID
- Agency ID
- Login ID: is the e-mail address
- Password: is the one the agency user entered when he/she was re-directed to the password creation page after clicking on the link in the welcome e-mail.
Please also ensure that you choose the correct case when logging in as agency ID and username are case sensitive.
As per KBA 2836512, as we now have 4 fields we will need to split the company ID from the agency ID and don't use the ":" any longer:
- If a specific user is unable to login, the user's password may need to be reset via Admin Center > Set Up Agency Access > select the user > Take Action > Reset Password.
agency portal, error, log in, failed, email, user, fails, message, can't, login , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem