How can I add new country fields for Offer Letter templates?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Offer Letter templates can be defined for particular countries:
Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Manage Offer Letter Templates: Edit Offer Letter Template/Create New Template:
If you would like to add a new country, e.g. Guatemala, you will have to edit the picklists:
- Admin Tools > Company Settings > Picklist Management: Export all picklist(s)
- Check the Candidate Profile Template, which picklistID is linked with the country field. You would need to engage with your implementation Partner who has access to Provisioning or reach out to Support to get this information.
- Find the relevant picklistID in the Candidate Profile Template
- Add new entries in the picklist. Please ensure you respect the ISO Country names standards and verify the ISO Country List on the ISO website.
- After Picklist Import the new Country value will appear under Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Manage Offer Letter Templates: Edit Offer Letter Template/Create New Template:
Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for correct Picklist Management: 2088658
Manage Offer Letter Templates, picklist, file, import, ISO, country code , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To