You created a dunning proposal for customer invoice 123 with dunning level 1.
After executing the dunning run next time you expect that a dunning proposal with dunning level 2 will be created for customer invoice 123,
but the customer invoice is still on dunning level 1 and no new dunning proposal has been created.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Receivables Work Center
- Go to Dunning
- Show Dunning Proposals in Status In Preparation
- There is no Dunning Proposal with Dunning Level 2 in Status In Preparation for Customer Invoice 123
The system behaviour is in accordance with the dunning levels which have been maintained in Work Center Business Configuration:
- Open Business Configuration Work Center
- Search for the Activity Dunning Strategies - Edit Dunning Strategies
- Select the respective Dunning Strategy
- Navigate to the tab Assigned Business Transactions to Be Dunned
- In the column Dunning Interval (In days) you can see the number of days which have been maintained between Dunning Levels
A dunning proposal with dunning level 2 will be created when you execute a dunning run
after the number days which have been maintained between dunning level 1 and dunning level 2.
Alternatively you can change the dunning intervals to create shorter dunning periods.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To