SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- It can happen that some specific Email Providers, used by some candidates, consider the email from SuccessFactors as spam because the discrepancy between the Email Domain and Server Domain.
- Then the emails does not arrive to the candidate as the Email Server blocked them.
- The validation system responsible for this issue is called Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Unfortunately SuccessFactors can not control this problem as this is not happening from our side.
- The issue can only be solved by the Email Server Provider involved.
- We can suggest contacting them, provide some email as example asking to make some action in order to don’t block these kind of emails.
KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions