SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- According to regulations in EMEA, candidates/applicants may require from the Recruiters not to store their data under specific circumstances.
- Anonymization is an act of editing the database to change the unique data to no longer unique.
- The anonymization is triggered in following scenarios:
- DPCS (v. 2.0): When a Candidate declines or revokes the DPCS (data privacy statement) or deletes its profile
- DRM: Candidate / Applicant purge routine will anonymize the data for values set up in Admin Tools > Data Retention Management (Legacy Feature)
- DRTM : Candidate / Applicant purge routine will anonymize the data (KB article 2635179)
- Admin action: “Delete Candidate” from Admin Tools
Note: Anonymization requires configuration change which should be done by Professional Services.
Note: Only when anonymize=”true”, you can mark a field as sensitive=”true”.”
There are some fields restricted from anonymization:
Job application template:
Candidate profile template:
For more details check the oficial implementation guides:
- XML Fields that Do Not Support Anonymization
In offer detail template, only fields of job application can be set to anonymize="true". The job req fields are restricted from anonymizing. For offer detail custom fields, String and picklist custom fields can be set to anonymized.
sf, success factors, RCM, DPCS 2 restrictions, which fields are anonymized , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To