- Worforce Planning and Analytics
- Select Desired Measure (Ex. EOP Headcount).
- Select desired dimension by clicking and dragging to Gray column or row. Click “Show Design View”. (Ex. Organizational Unit)
- Select “Edit” of selected dimension.
- Under dimension name, you can drill down to preferred single node you would like to report on. The Qualifier should be listed as “Selected element only” then click “Add”.
- The select element will appear under Distance if successful and will list the selected node to report on that node only. The first level dimension should be removed by selecting “Remove” on the far right.
- To save the changes, the black arrow in the gray row at the bottom should be selected.
- The selected node will report as a single element thus removing counts from other levels.
KBA , sf wfp_a , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions