- Two emails are sent out when a reassigning of job requisitions happens
- How many email notifications are sent during the reassigning of job requisitions operation and who receives them?
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
It is an expected behavior that the user who performs the action of reassigning job requisitions gets an email, and this email is a consolidated one with a list of all the job requisitions that have been reassignd by this user, unlike the email notification which is sent to the person to whom the job requisition is assigned to. The user to whom the job requisition is reassigned to receives a notification with only the job requisition that has been assigned to him/her.
- The email notification which the user who reassigns jobs receives:
- The email notification which the user to whom the job requisition was reassigned receives:
KBA , sf recruiting , email notifications , reassign job requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To