- SAP Replication Server Option for Microsoft SQL Server (RSO) 15.7.1.sp200 (up to sp203) replicate wrong value for primary key on MS SQL Server compressed table.
- When a compressed table has a primary key column as “identity” which is not in first position in column list, Replication-Agent for MS SQL Server (RSO) does not handle correctly the value to replicate.
- This cause a wrong value to be replicated in “where” clause of “Update” statement.
- SAP Replication Server Option for Microsoft SQL Server (RSO) 15.7.1 SP203 under Windows platform
- SAP Replication Agent for Unix & Windows 15.7.1 SP203
SAP Sybase Replication Server 15.7, option for Microsoft SQL Server
CR772429, 772429 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.