You are planning to perform an Installation or System Copy for R/3 Enterprise 4.7, mySAP ERP 2004 - ECC 5.0, SAP NetWeaver 640. Below are some questions and answers to clarify usual doubts about it:
- Can I install a fresh R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 system?
- Can I system copy a R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 system?
- Can I install or system copy a R/3 Enterprise 4.7x220 system?
- Which media should I use to execute the installation or system copy?
- Where can I find further details about Installation for different OS and DB combination?
- SAP Systems with Basis 6.20/6.40;
- R/3 Enterprise 4.7 Extension Set 1 (4.7x110);
- R/3 Enterprise 4.7 Extension Set 2 (4.7x220);
- mySAP ERP 2004 - ECC 5.0;
- SAP NetWeaver 640;
- OS Independent;
- DB Independent.
Installation, Installer, Install, System Copy, Copying, Migration, Migrate, Migrating, Software Provisioning Manager, SWPM, SAPinst, Media, NetWeaver, NW, Export, Exporting, Import, Importing, Patch Collection, Media, 4.7, Enterprise, 4.7x110, 4.7x220, R3E, NetWeaver, 640, Installation Master, Material Number, mySAP ERP 2004, R/3 Enterprise 4.7 , KBA , BC-INS-RMP , Provisioning with restricted maintenance , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , BC-INS-NT , SAP Netweaver based Solutions on Windows , BC-INS-UNX , Installation Unix , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.