- In the connector configuration for the L set the following option to fulfill a particular requirement, so that the preference setting of BizX will be reflected in the LMS:
- sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences = Y
After this change, receiving more than 1.000 fatal errors when running the SF User Connector ("Unexpected Error.€ElmsCreateException in updateUserPreferences()").
You will the exception when you see in connector run results under exception
- When we put the property :sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences=, to a value of "Y".
the connector will update the following settings by default:
- sfuser.connector.defaultValue.preferenceTimeZone=America/New_York (or any xyz)
- sfuser.connector.defaultValue.preferenceLocale=English (or any locale)
- sfuser.connector.defaultValue.preferenceCurrency=USD (or any currency)
That means you need not to give these values in the feed file i.e. the time zone, currency and locale.
If you are giving you need to turn the property sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences= to "N".
KBA , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To