When the admin navigated to Learning > Item > Jam Groups tab – the admin gets the following error:
Unable to Authenticate your User account. Please check you Jam account credentials
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX > Learning Admin
- Open an Item > Jam Groups
- Error message appears "Unable to Authenticate your User account. Please check you Jam account credentials"
The User ID has to be the same for BizX, LMS and JAM.
The Jam/LMS integration was failing because the LMS Admin ID didn’t match the BizX ID.
So if Bizx user ID is 'abc' then LMS admin ID should also be 'abc' for the integration to work correctly.
To fix the issue:
- Manually add the UserID (not username/login!). To do that, export the BizX excel with user information that contains both UserID and User name and find the UserID for which the error appears
- Go to Learning Admin and create new LMS admin with this UserID;
- Now associate the LMS user with this newly created LMS Admin ID to navigate from BizX to LMS.
Important note: in order to view the JAM Groups tab, the administrator must be accessing LMS via BIZX (in integrated mode).
2323363 - SAP Jam Integration in LMS Knowledge Support and Tips
JAM, Groups, tab, userid, error, item, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-JAM , Integration with SAP Jam , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To