How To Create an Commercial Contact , IT Contact or SAP Store Buyer Contact.
The Contact Details view will give you an overview of the information maintained for your contacts.
Commercial Contact: A contact person in your organization who is authorized to order services from SAP ByDesign, such as purchasing additional licenses.
IT Contact: A contact person in your organization who gives you system information and to whom you report downtimes.
SAP Store Buyer: A contact person in your organization who is authorized to procure solutions on your behalf in the SAP Store.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to Service Control Center Work center.
- Go to Contact Details view.
- Select Create Contact Assignment button.
- Select the Contact type.
- Fill form with the require information.
- Select Send Changes and Close button.
After Contact type is maintained, it will be displayed in the Requested / In Process Contacts list and contacts will shown in active list within 1 business day.
Once the above steps are followed and E-mail ID is maintained, IT Contacts ehav to subscribe for Cloud System Notification Subscriptions(CSNS) to receive notifications sent from SAP.
Cloud System Notification Subscriptions application allows SAP Cloud Customers to configure, customize, and subscribe to the SAP Cloud Service notifications.
Within Cloud System Notification Subscriptions, you can set your preferences for which types of notifications you would like to receive in case of planned and unplanned downtimes as well as customer communication notifications. You can manage the existing subscriptions, add new ones, and set notification recipients.
- Manage the existing subscriptions for each cloud service in your portfolio.
- Add and configure new subscriptions to receive notifications most relevant for you.
- See and edit the notification recipients for each cloud service individually (given the super admin rights).
- For IT contacts it is mandatory to subscribe for CSNS once the E-mail ID is maintained under contact type else customer will not receive any notifications from SAP.
- User who have S-User ID can access CSNS.
- Customer can access CSNS from SAP ONE Support Launchpad or Cloud Availability Center or CSNS Direct Link.
- CSNS is designed as Self Service, so the customer will have to maintain it or remove it from their end.
IT Contact, SAP Store Buyer,commercial contact , KBA , it contact , add it contact , maintain it contact , sap store buyer , commercial contact , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , How To