- What is Delta Export job?
- What is Delta Employee Export job?
- What data does Delta Employee Export job extract?
- What are the different Delta Export jobs available at SuccessFactors?
- How do I set up Delta Export Job?
Delta Export is a new scheduled job in provisioning, which was added in b1402 release. It loads changed user data from the core SuccessFactors application stack to the Learning solution stack for example.
Different types of Delta Export Jobs:
Delta Employee Export
Delta Live Profile Export
How does the Delta Export Job work?
Delta Export Job only exports changed users, so that other products that use Employee Export/Live Profile Export to sync up user information from BizX, such as Learning can process fewer users.
- The Delta export jobs will output the same fields as the regular, full export jobs.
The job will export the users that are in job owner's target population if RBP or Administrative Domain is on. This is the same behavior as Employee Export job.
When the job is run for the first time, it will export all users and initialize the hash code table. Then the following runs will export the delta users.
The job will export internal active and inactive users.
It helps the Learning application by loading only the changed user data from the core SuccessFactors application stack to the Learning solution stack.
How do I set up Delta Export Job?
- If you wish to have this job scheduled, please raise a support incident with Cloud Product Support to set up this job for your BizX instance. You can request to schedule this job on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly basis according to your preferences.
Delta Export, Delta Employee Export, Delta Live Profile Export , KBA , sf wfp_a , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To