- Once all invoices were posted for all goods receipts, Final Invoice indicator (Screen Field MEPO1317-EREKZ) is not automatically set inside the purchase order (PO) - Invoice tab.
- Final Invoice is set and PO is fully invoiced. Then, User simulates a new invoice and is able to post it, despite Final Invoice set.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
GR-Based IV, Service-Based IV, Srv-Bsd IV, service, services, EDI, MIR7, BAPI, MEPO1317, EREKZ , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.