- If you create an invoice referring to a purchase order (PO) with multiple account assignment (MAA), without any goods receipt (GR) posted and a GR is expected, then the system does not propose any Amount and Quantity while creating an invoice via MIRO transaction. In this case, system will only propose values from the GR document once this is posted.
- In MIRO transaction, if you choose 'Multiple Account Assignment' screen and enter a total amount and quantity, there is no special distribution logic behind and the system tries to put the same data on the account assignments.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
MAA, mult, acc, acct., acct, ass, assg, assgnmt, GR-Based Invoice, classificação contábil múltipla , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.