- You are installing new CRM based on NW 7.4 with declustering and depooling option.
- You found error described in note 2039613 - SYB: ABAP import fails while declustering
- From SAPCLUST log file you can identify those messages (here is a sample for table "EDID4"):
(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed (CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "EDID4~0" ON "EDID4" ( "MANDT", "DOCNUM", "COUNTER", "SEGNUM" ) with sorted_data )
DbSlExecute: rc = 99 (SQL error 1581) error message returned by DbSl: [ASE Error SQL1581][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Create index was aborted because pages in the data only locked table are not linked.
(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB E:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
SAP ASE, import, declustering, decluster, R3load, index, sorted_data , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.