- While upgrading the Afaria Server or Enrollment Server (AfariaiPhoneServer) components to Service Pack 5 (SP5), the installation appears to stall. This is observed after clicking past the Service Account page for Afaria or processing Version.ini for the Enrollment Server
- No network activity and very little CPU activity is observed
- The customer may conclude that the upgrade has failed if they don't wait long enough
- The problem tends not be observed in Test or Development environments
- The installation resumes after a long pause (up to 2 hours in extreme cases)
SAP Afaria 7.0 SP5
install, installation, setup, setup.exe, afariaiphoneserver.exe, upgrade, fail, crash, stop, stall , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.