How to apply a layout change only to Page Layouts and not to the Master Layout in RUI / Fiori
Prerequisite: The system open using the Fiori Client
- Click on Adapt-> Start Adaptation.
- Click on layouts.
- Select ABC (ABC represents the name of the page layout you wish to edit) in the Page Layout drop down field list.
- Select Pane / Section based on content you want to change.
- Navigate inside to a field and then to value.
- Change the properties of field (Visibility, Mandatory etc)
- Click on Adapt.
- Click End Layout Changes.
NB: Only changes done when you use the Change properties icon will be applied to the page layout. All other changes will be applied to the master layout regardless of which editing mode is chosen.
page layouts, RUI paga layout, apply page layout, assign page layout , KBA , page layouts , rui page layout , assign page layout , rui page layouts , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To